Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Speaking of leafy greens...

I want a print-- something arty and pretty-- for my kitchen of when vegetables are in season.
This is the best option so far:
Redcruiser
But its still not quite right. I like the Eric Carle ness of the pictures, but I'm not sure I like them enough to look at every day. Also it isn't quite clear enough about what is in season when.
Buy Fresh
This is VERY CLEAR about what is in season when. But it isn't particularly pretty.... I mean its good for the fridge, but not for a framed piece of art.

From Pinterest
This is pretty fantastic. But I'm not sure how reliable it is, since it looks like it was done in a three ring school binder and I can't find an original link for it from Pinterest.

Hopefully I'll find something, nothing is better than fresh fruits and veggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment