Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bees

Its been a while since I posted about bees, but having recently learned the most adorable fact about bees:
When a bee bumps into you its warning you it is about to sting.
AWWWWWW. Its head butting you to give you a chance to get away so it doesn't have to die protecting its nest or itself! Awwwww.

Also, I had some amazing lavender honey last weekend.
Alex Monroe Bee Earrings
Bee T on Etsy
Too bad that girls hair is covering the bee... but seriously, how adorable is this shirt? I see it with capris and a light sweater now, or with shorts over the summer :)
Bee Mobile from Etsy
I wish I had a nursery to decorate, because bees would be predominant!
Reusable Bee Plates
Bee Fabric!
Ohhh I was thinking of making throw pillows for the couch with light blue fabric on them.. maybe I'll use bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment