Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WE HAVE AN APARTMENT!

Super excited to tell you all that we have an apartment!!!!!

We saw it on Saturday, the landlord lives there so they wanted to make sure of us, and today we got the news that we're it! Sure we still need to put down a deposit and sign the lease, but the real hurdle was them choosing... so yay!

I'll take pictures when we move in in March, and do lots of before and after type stuff (empty rooms, then half full, then after I exert my female will on all Tallman's stuff) but here is a little peek of our front door to help you envision how adorable its going to be!

Its two bedrooms, one bath, laundry, dishwasher, dining room, and its close to a 24 hour huge grocery store.

I got so excited today I did a dance at work, turned bright red and went "woooooooooo!" My boss maybe judged me a little, but maybe not, sometimes things are exciting :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Please post pictures of the bedroom decor when you are finished! That headboard sounds amazing! -morgan

    ReplyDelete