Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Budgets...and Mint.com

I don't know if any of you read Corporette, but I do and she frequently recommends Mint.com as a useful budgeting tool. I must say I agree. I have been using it since Thanksgiving when I was thinking about Christmas presents, how much I make, and how much I've been spending.

Tallman and I are pretty good with money, in that we talk about it. I think I could be better about saving and having a better idea of what I spend. So I signed up for Mint. It didn't take long to add all my accounts and set up a budget.

It really helped to set a budget and I'm trying hard to stick to it. It really helps that they send texts to your phone and I can check my goals/budget on my phone at any time. I like having the ability to see whats going on.

If one of your New Years Resolutions was to save more or be more fiscally responsible this year I really recommend Mint.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment