Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Banana Republic Accessories

I don't know about you, but I can't wear Banana Republics clothes. Its not because I'm a devoted patron of Jcrew, its because they don't make things for women with hips. I haven't tried anything on at Banana Republic in years that has fit me right. (My cousin, on the other hand, who is skinny has no hips or ass to speak of buys most of her clothes there and they look great on her.)
Also, I usually don't like the fabrics at Banana Republic, too much fake in the wool blends.

I got caught in a rainstorm yesterday and I was checking out their accessories though, and damn do they have some cute stuff!
Anna Rouched Ballet Flat
I like the black patent in this flat, I think it would be the most practical, but it comes in a lot of other colors and fabrics that if I bought one pair I might buy two!

Madison Leather Satchel
I loved this handbag, I had a hard time not buying it (but I'm poor so I didn't). But its simple and cute and well made. I wish it came in a dark brown instead of just tan and black, but if I get a job anytime soon I might be snatching up the black for a work purse. So darn good looking!
Red Croc Embossed Belt
How great is this belt? Around a black or gray dress it would give such an awesome pop of color (though I'm beginning to hate that phrase). I really like it.

And hey, I noticed while getting these pictures from the website that they're having a 25% off orders over $100 online, and I heard some sales people in the store saying that this is their biggest shopping weekend. So I'd suggest stopping by Banana Republic if you don't have hips or you're tempted by these gorgeous accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment