Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hoseanna, heard of it?

Have you guys heard of Hoseanna? I have, more than twice. I thought they sold hosiery, end of story. (and as I mentioned yesterday I have lots of hosiery needs)

Turns out its a monthly hosiery site. What does that mean? It means you order some stuff and they send it to you every month. Now that might be overkill for some things, but not hosiery, I go through those things like water. (Water runs too, I guess that means this analogy makes sense.)

The only thing I didn't like about this site, is that not all the brands have size guides (I guess they're assuming that if you're ordering them monthly you know your size, and I do know my size if the sizes are A, B, C Q, but not if they're anything else.)

Also, it looks like they're expanding into beauty products, and that is something I could get behind being sent to my house monthly (I'm looking at you tampons). But they'll have to expand their range of beauty products further for it to be worth it. And in the end, this doesn't seem as useful to use as amazon and reordering from your order history, but I really like the idea of it.
What do you think?
Do you go through a lot of hose too?

No comments:

Post a Comment