Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boden USA, playing dress up online

I played on Boden today, it was fun. I put together looks using their Outfit Maker tool. (Which is a fun toy, but not really that informative about the clothing since the online model doesn't have my butt.)
Some pieces I really enjoyed from Boden are
Ravello Top in Mercury
I see this looking great under a blue or black suit at court, or perhaps with these velvet pants for the evening in the winter.
Straightleg Velvet Trousers
The velvet trousers also come in gray which I think Knowledge would great in, but I would not be able to rock.
Navy Polka Dot Shift
I enjoy this dress because it looks like something from the 1940s, romantic and simple. And finally there is this top, which seems boring, but it also comes in a red and white stripe and it is really hard to find a good scoop neck shirt.
Essential Short Sleeve Scoop Neck
So go check out Boden, maybe you'll find something you like, maybe you'll just play on their outfit maker. Who knows :p

No comments:

Post a Comment