Friday, September 16, 2011

Elizabeth Showers Jewelry

Were you hoping to spend your Friday morning ogling jewelry that is very pretty and very expensive?
If yes, you're in luck! Yesterday I learned about Elizabeth Showers who designs the most gorgeous jewelry.
Part of the problem is that I don't like the silver stuff, only the 18k gold, but what can I say, I've got expensive taste.
Elizabeth Showers Bracelet
But really, can you blame me? It might be $4,000 but this bracelet is gorgeous!
Elizabeth Showers Tree of Life Ring
At $2,345 I will know I've made it when this is my right hand ring. So pretty!
Elizabeth Showers Meg Chandelier Earrings
I die. These earrings are so glamorous. If I ever need to walk a red carpet, or go to a dinner at the White House, or marry a billionare. These earrings are $15,000. But soooooooo pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment