Thursday, August 11, 2011

West Elm Adventure

Last week Al and I went to West Elm to wander, browse, hang out, and look at the settee she is thinking of getting.
Elton Settee from West Elm
I took a few pictures of things I liked, I almost brought a tray home for Tallman's apartment, also almost brought home a three foot fuzzy pillow, but figured Tallman wouldn't approve.

Mostly it made me want a job so I can get an apartment and nest.

Don't you love the settee Al is thinking of getting? It was super cute, I can't wait to see what she does with it styling wise (pillows, a blanket across the back, and what fabric?)

Personal Photo From West Elm
 I loved this blue pillow, at the time I thought it was awesome because it looked like coral, but in this picture it looks a little bit like chicken feet and I don't like it nearly as much.
Personal Photo from West Elm
This ceramic tray was in the bathroom section, but I think it would be adorable on a table next to the door to catch keys and such, or maybe on a table with three small vases on them.
Personal Photo From West Elm
I really enjoyed not only the styling of how they displayed these comforters but also the patterns. I really like the indian prints. Remember the post I did on my dream bathroom? They remind me of the shower curtain I want.

Well that was my adventure to West Elm, I tried not to covet too much, since I knew I wouldn't be able to bring it home. Do you like shopping when you know you can't buy anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment