Thursday, August 11, 2011

Job Search Update

Wow, so I knew that finding a job would be hard. But I didn't also expect it to be boring.
After spending 12+ hour days studying for the bar I'm enjoying my down time (especially since I have a cold), and hanging out with friends. But I miss being busy. And applying for jobs doesn't take nearly as much time as I was hoping it would.

Basically I'm looking on craigslist, and two other job posting sites and applying to things I'm qualified for and that interest me. In addition a few recruiters have my resume, and I'm looking for Bar Association events that will help me network. But apparently August is a slow month for bar association events, and the recruiters haven't gotten back to me.

Any suggestions on how to expand my job search operations?

No comments:

Post a Comment