Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've Got Gadgets and Gizmos a plenty...

What young woman doesn't recognize the title from Ariel? Well you should be slightly ashamed if you don't. Go out and watch it. Then sing it at the top of your lungs.
Anywhooo
I wanted to share with you this AMAZING new gizmo I got. Its an iphone case from TRTL BOT and you can stick cards in the back of it, like, for instance your metro card (or your license and a credit card). It has eliminated the magic wallet from the things I carry around daily, which is super useful! All I have to do is tap my phone at the gate and I'm in, and since I usually have my phone in my hand anyway I don't have to rummage through my purse, backpack or have my entire wallet out, which I really like. Also, its very secure back there, its not coming out. I didn't snap any personal photos but here are a few from their website. Also, they're really prompt with shipping. Definitely recommend this item!
TRTL BOT
Oh and did I mention its made from recycled materials and super duper sturdy? Well it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment