Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gel Manicure

I just want to report to you all that I've had a gel manicure, on Wednesday August 29th, and today it is still perfect. In that time I have done a lot of dishes, changed litter boxes, baked bread, made over 30 meals, done laundry, opened cat food cans, and a lot of other things that usually destroy my manicures.

My nails still look great! I might wait until this weekend to go again, and since the color lasts so long I'm definitely going to go with something a little more neutral.

Also, I'll be applying sunscreen to my hands before I go, because I don't want hand cancer.

If you're on the fence about gel manicures, go check it out. (though maybe not if you're prone to picking at your nail polish, I hear that if picked off it can seriously harm your nails).

No comments:

Post a Comment