Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend By Numbers

I had a lazy weekend, which was really nice because Tallman and I have a wedding next weekend, last week Tallman was in Germany AND we've started running three mornings a week. So its only 1-5, not 1-10 :p

5: Glasses of red wine drunk over the course of the weekend, two Friday (end of a long week), three Saturday (mom's birthday).  I love red wine :)

4: Miles walked on Saturday trying out/ breaking in my new sneakers.

3: Number of times I tried to set and use the Nike chip in my new sneakers, only to fail :( I want this chip to be a pedometer, that tells my phone what I'm doing and where and how quickly. But I can't figure out how to make it do that.

2: Types of baked goods made on Sunday -- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Tallman, and Wheat Bread by me.

1: Naps taken, face down, pillow on top of head, wedged into the corner of the couch. Just the way I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment