Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weee little h

Remember how in January I posted about wanting a heart necklace for Valentines day? Well I didn't get it. Instead I had the best dinner ever with Tallman at Meritage over looking Boston Harbor.

But I still want a little gold necklace, and its beginning to occur to me that maybe I should just get it for myself (woooo empowered woman right here!) But getting myself a heart might be weird... but what wouldn't be weird is if I got myself an h.
Maya Brenner Jewelry
Like my ring... but on my neck... right?
Tiffany Alphabet Necklace
But these stupid things are really expensive... I can think of a lot of ways to spend $700... and they are much more practical (computer, shoes, trips to NYC or Montreal)
Alex Woo Jewelry
You can bet your buttons I'll be on the look out for one of these some time soon.... let me know if you see any cute ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment