Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mini Get Away

I visited Knowledge last weekend and it made me want to go more places. I love DC, the architecture is so different from Boston. So is the food. The people. The neighborhoods. (I didn't like the Metro though, nearly threw up from motion sickness :( bleck)
I want my next trip to be to NYC, its so close but I've never really been. Mr and Mrs Smith has some amazing hotels there:
The Smyth Tribeca Hotel
The Smyth Tribeca Hotel looks warm and sumptuous, but the prices aren't exorbitant.
Royalton Hotel
The Royalton Hotel has a bathroom that I could go to NYC and spend the weekend in... not that I would of course, but just look at those clean lines and light colors! That looks so calming after a long day of shopping...
Gramercy Park Hotel
But if I was going to go for it and stay in a boutique hotel, I'd probably want to try Gramercy Park Hotel... those colors! The styling on the furniture looks so sumptuous and old fashioned but the colors are so vibrant in that room! I love it. I don't know that it would be relaxing, but it does seem like it would be an experience...

and isn't that why I'd go to NYC in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment