Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sparkle for New Years

I like New Years Eve. I know some people think its overrated, but I like celebrating the end of the year and the beginning of the new one with a big party. I've been going to the same New Years party for the past few years and it is the BEST. I get to see old friends, there is lots of drinking, and sometimes the host gets drunk and tells us all how much he likes us and appreciates our friendship (in a football movie esque pre-midnight peptalk, its my favorite).

But this year I might be doomed to wear the exact same thing I wore last year if I don't get my act together!
Now ideally I'd wear anything and these amazing heels and that would be my outfit. But they're a little out of my price range, and the party is so crowded that no one will see my shoes, also Boston and snow.. so... thats a no go.
Jimmy Choo Glitter Platform Pump
But a dress is more doable.
Tinley Road Sequin Tank Dress
Or maybe a really amazing top?
Michael Kors Scoop Neck Sequined Top
I'm not sure yet... But I do know that if I wait too long, I WILL be wearing the same thing I wore last year :p

No comments:

Post a Comment