Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Romance is in the air...

I love this time of year, I don't know if its the holiday lights, the chilly evenings making you want to snuggle, or a perceived notion that I should be happy and so I am... but I frequently feel extra goodwill to my fellow man during the holiday season. Especially for my Tallman :)

I know its not just me, the number of engagements that happen during this time of year is intense. (Congrats to AWM & RPG who got engaged over thanksgiving!)

Which is why when I saw this list, I had to share it with you all...
A Kids List of Things that are Romantic
I would add the month of December to that list... maybe in place of Duck Tales... but honestly how adorable is that?
Hope your holidays are full of romance... and Duck Tales :p

No comments:

Post a Comment