Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolution

I don't know that I've done New Years Resolutions in a while, law school isn't really conducive to anything but law school.

But now that I've been working for three months, I'm an attorney, my relationship is going well, and pretty much everything is hunky dory... I think I'll resolve to make 2012 better.

(Just a note: 2011 was pretty freaking fantastic, but there is always room for improvement.)

In 2012 I resolve to...

1) Save more
2) Weigh Less/Be in Better Shape
3) Connect with people better (this involves making time for them and listening once I make that time)

I know, because I've already read January's Real Simple and InStyle, these are not uncommon goals. But hopefully by writing them down, in public, I'll be more inclined to stick to them. Also, a year from now I can look back and see how I've done.

What are your New Years Resolutions? Do you have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment