Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jcrew Holiday Wishlist

I know its too late for Christmas shopping, but I'm oogling some pre-christmas sales with some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket from last weekend....
If I were to spend them this is what I'd get:
Patent Leopard Wedges.... ahem Martina Tortoise Wedges
Cashmere Crewneck Cardigan in Red Poppy
I love this sweater! I wish I had six... but that might be over kill... honestly I want it in red and black and then I'd never not be wearing it!
Double Cloth Metro Coat
My coat (now a sexy 10 years old) is starting to show its age... and I would love to replace it with this green beauty... or maybe "dark eggplant" ohhh I do like the color after all these years of black!

Who knows... depending on the after christmas sales I might just get my wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment