Monday, August 15, 2011

Peach Cobbler Muffins

I like to joke that Tallman has a mistress, and that mistress's name is Science. But a close third for his attention and affection is Reddit. Do you know about Reddit? Its basically a series of forums, but its much more than that. Go check it out, then come back.
Ok, you're back.
Tallman saw a recipe on Reddit the other day for Peach Cobbler Muffins, and immediately texted me about them. Then when I got home he showed them to me. Then later he mentioned them again. Now he claims he didn't ask me to make them, whatever, I offered I guess, and I made them. (Muffins are the easiest thing in the world to make so it wasn't a hard request to fill.) Apparently I said they were ugly when I saw the picture on Reddit, I don't remember this, but they certainly are odd looking.
This is the recipe link: Peach Cobbler Muffins. 
I would like to add my 2 cents to the recipe: It calls for 6 big muffin tins, I've never seen this kind of tin, and they don't spill over the top easily (they end up coming apart because of the peach you put inside) so I'd recommend making 12 muffins and filling them below the top of the tin before inserting the peach slices. (That is why there is no picture of them out of the tins, I did take a picture, but the ones that spilled out over the top broke a bit and were a little ugly, so no pic)

Also, these are so sweet that frosting is a mistake. I know because I tried it.
Also, cinnamon and peaches is an amazing taste combination.
You should totally try this recipe. They're delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment