Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dream Backyard

In my happy little fantasy world, where I live during Secured Transactions, and when I'm procrastinating figuring out my bar application, I would have at least two acres of land as a back yard. It would have some woods around the sides, with a little raised garden close to the house and a pool. There would be a patio for grilling and entertaining and sunbathing, and a little bit away from all that there would be animals.

You all know I love goats, I would be tickled if my back yard had 2 goats, I wouldn't want/need more (unless I was going into cheese production, which is only the dream if Knowledge starts a bakery and I can sell my cheese there, of course this is only the dream if I'm independently wealthy which will never happen because I don't play the lottery.) There would also be chickens. I really like chickens. They're easy, you don't have to get them pregnant to get their food products, and they're pretty.

Yes, I think chickens are pretty. And they'd live in one of these, so it would all be very pretty.

http://www.nogg.co/

Can you imagine one of these in the corner of your yard, with fresh eggs! Yum. Also, it rolls. They haven't started producing it yet, but I hear its won some awards. I hope they ship across the pond, if not, I might have a really good reason to visit Britain. A gorgeous chicken coop. (Seriously, if I had a job, I would visit England, buy a coop, send it home and have a chicken... I wonder how it would get along with the cats.)

Pool, patio, garden, chickens and a goat. If I was really lucky there would be a trellis with wisteria and a swing under it. That's the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment