Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a pretty chair!

A few weeks ago when Knowledge was visiting me, I snapped this picture as we wandered through a Crate and Barrel.
Its a little blurry so here is the link to it on Crate and Barrel's website: Carly Chair. I like it in nearly all the frame colors and I love the bird prints, but the rest are nice as well. It is wonderful to sit in too, i'm 5'5" and it was perfect for my frame, but I think the TallMan would feel like he was sitting in doll furniture. Its very feminine. So maybe it would be good for mismatched his and hers chair or a single chair in a nook, or in a sitting room. I don't know where I'd put it but I know I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Get a round leather ottoman and it would make it a perfect book nook chair. Just add a side table to hold a teacup and you're all set!

    ReplyDelete