Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chapter 1... I was born.

You might recognize the title of this post from the Dickens novel, if a book of that heft can be called a novel, David Copperfield. (did I have to check? Yes.)

In a sense it is appropriate, because this blog is being born.

Why am I starting a blog you might wonder to yourself? (you might, I don't know who you are and what you're doing) A friend told me to. Honest. She said "you are funny, you should start a blog", or something like that. I think she is bonkers and that only she will read this nonsense. But here we go.

For now I am anonymous because the internet is forever, and nothing on it is ever deleted. Thus, I will be careful about names I use, places I go and what I say.

I will do my best to give credit where credit is due, for ideas, items and other posts. I'm an avid blog reader, so most of my posts will likely just come from other blogs and will be the equivalent of me saying "ohhhhh pretty, I like this".

However, I promise you, my blog reading public, this: I will share a picture of a barn yard animal every week.
This is because I like them. No other reason.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment