Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Take a right on Somerville then go West on Elm...

Hahaha little joke in the title there, the other week while looking for something to get Tallman's mom as a hostess gift I stumbled upon some things as West Elm that want... ooops.
Bikoux Dots Pillow Cover
Manzanita Candelabra
These don't go in my house at all... but I still like them... is there a place for things like that? Is that why people have second homes?
Coral Reef Silk Pillow
Owl Lamp
Funny Story: You know those plastic owls people put on their houses and barns to scare away mice or squirrels or something? There was one at my parents house when I was a toddler, and I used to carry it around with me, my parents had to wash it and just accept that instead of a soft teddy bear I wanted to carry around a plastic owl that was nearly the same size as me.

I was an odd kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment