Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I can't say that I loved Pretty in Pink the movie. I think Ducky is lame and I think Molly Ringwald's character is more whiny than usual-- even for a teenager.

But pink is such a fun, feminine, and pretty color.
Arabelle Dress
Cece Leather Ballet Flat

I think these would look great separately, the shoes would especially be a wonderful pop of color to any outfit. But worn together they would make quite a eye catching ensemble.
Of course, pink might not be your style.
Basket Weave Shift Dress

Cece Leather Ballet Flat
A little bit of sunshine, a fantastic outfit. Pink, yellow, a pop of color or a whole outfit of color. Very fun. Would you dare? Would you stick out in the crowd in your outfit of fun? :) Or will you stick with your simple pop of color?
I'll stick with head to toe grey and black. But maybe someday I'll dare to do head to toe pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment