Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blue Chandelier

I've been wanting a chandelier for our dining room. Its something we could change in our apartment without breaking the bank and it would make a huge difference. The current chandelier is orange, and looks like a can of tang.
Pinterest
I've been loving images of blue chandeliers. Particularly this one, I love this dining room.
Blue Chandelier
I enjoy this one, but its some outrageous sum of dollars, like $700.
Pinterest
I love this room, its blue chandelier looks sort of like a regular chandelier painted. I have been thinking about maybe doing something similar.
Pinterest
This one is a little simpler, and way cheaper than $700, I think it would be easy to spray paint. Of course Tallman thinks I'm insane. Tallman thinks its too soon after the headboard project to start something now. He might be wrong. He might be right. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment