Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My weekend in DC...

This weekend I went to DC to visit my friend Knowledge. The weekend consisted of: Walking, Eating, Looking at Flowers, and me NOT throwing up (me and the DC metro are not friends).

This weekend marked the 100th Cherry Blossom Festival but because of our extremely odd, warm winter they had already peaked and the rain was about to wash them away.
ALL PICTURES ARE MY OWN! Unless otherwise noted
There were LOTS of tulips
This picture is the best picture I have and its sideways

Knowledge and I were the only people in DC looking at Cherry Blossoms.


Even though it was gray out, it was still really pretty.

See?

ALL OF THE BLOSSOMS!
But it also looked like this:
DCist picture-- NOT MINE
A lot of the blossoms fell with the rain, but that was beautiful too... Thanks Knowledge for a weekend of beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment