Monday, January 23, 2012

What don't we have!?!

T-Fal Professional Non-Stick Pan
While cooking dinner on Saturday Tallman and I were discussing what we don't have for our kitchen. The answer is not much. We will have a LOT of forks, and 2 cast iron frying pans... not to mention an All-Clad pan and a T-Fal Professional Non-Stick (which was on my to buy list after seeing a review of non-stick pans on America's Test Kitchen), and a plethora of mugs, baking trays, cake pans, and hell we even have a crock pot and a deep fryer.

After laughing about the insane amount of forks we have between the two of us (it might be upwards of 50) we started seeing things we do need, or might need (since I can't remember what I have since all my stuff is in storage).

One of the odd things neither of us have is a pepper grinder... which is fine with me since I don't like pepper. But its such a basic kitchen accessory! We also are lacking steak knives, we have MAYBE 4 kind of crappy ones, which is fairly amusing since we both enjoy steak! You all know which ones I want to get...
Laguiole Steak Knives from Anthropology
But lets face it, rain bow knives are a little tiny bit silly, but don't worry they come in wood, black and stainless steel (now I can see I'm going to have difficulty choosing!)
We're both so excited to fill a kitchen with our stuff, it will be fun to see what we have duplicates of (FORKS) and what we have none of (PEPPER, STRAINER?, CUTTING BOARD?)
Don't worry, I'll let you guys know how it all shakes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment