Monday, November 7, 2011

Keratin Treatment!

I got a keratin treatment this weekend, I bought it with a groupon ($175), then paid for additional straightness ($50), shampoo ($37), a tip ($35), and while sitting in the chair I got a parking ticket($25), which was the salon's fault (a story I don't feel like getting into).

It was expensive, true. But was it worth it? YES! My hair is fairly unmanageable, impossible to blow dry, takes days to dry, and frizzy. But man, this keratin treatment is amazing, my hair is silky and soft and straight. I'll let you know how it goes after I wash it on Tuesday, but I hope it will be amazing, and everything promised.

Site.
Site
These are some pretty dramatic before and afters from salon websites, but it does approximate what my hair looked like before and after getting the treatment done. I just hope it looks half this good after I wash it. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment