Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving!
 I'm ready for a day full of friends, family, food, and fun. Today is the day we forget our diets and remember how lucky we are to have enough bounty to be able to share it with others.
I'll be sharing pie, sweet potatoes and champagne. :)

In the spirit of the day, I'm thankful for:
The support of my parents, their love and free rent have been enabling me my entire life.
Tallman, meeting him might not have been The Best thing to ever happen to me, but sometimes it sure feels like it :)
My friends, who I cherish for the ways in which they are all different, despite the similarities that make me love them (like senses of humor, or appreciation for IKEA).
The opportunities I've been given, education, travel, etc that have shaped me into the, frankly, fantastic person I am today.
Having a job. So simple. But so nice.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving that is sane and happy and that you take a moment to think about the things you're thankful for.
GOBBLE GOBBLE! (all images are from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment