Monday, November 28, 2011

Gorjana Jewelry

Its been a while since I told you about a new jewelry website... Well if you're stumped on new jewelry to get your mother, sister, girlfriend, me, this christmas you should check out Gorjana. They have some hits and some serious misses... some of the hits:
Hammered Heart Necklace
St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital Necklace
The proceeds from this sweet little bird necklace go (100%) to St. Jude's hospital, and I don't know if you've seen the celebrity commercials, but it seems like possibly the best cause ever.
Vine Drop Earrings
Large Peacock Earrings
Aren't those gorgeous? I won't go into the misses, because Tallman might read this wrong and think I want one of the misses (this is something that has happened... poor guy). Check out gorjana if you're stumped this year or are just looking for new jewelry inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. As per my thinking it is the best jewelry which i have seen. Gorjana's viceroy bracelate which i saw in some magazine is also looking heartthrob.


    gorjana jewellery

    ReplyDelete