Monday, April 25, 2011

Sleepy Kitty of the Week

 Parsley has a tendency to curl up on my chest. She does this when I'm sleeping, when I'm on the computer, when I'm reading, when I'm eating, when I'm sitting when I'm lying down. Its fairly amusing because I don't really have a rack for lounging on... but she likes to be near me I guess. I've tried to get a picture of this for your amusement but everything makes me look like I have 20 chins and the lighting is terrible.
Also, Parsley is a beast! she is as wide as I am! sigh. During this photo shoot she also put her paw in my mouth. Sadly I did not capture it on my photo booth camera.

For the record, I'm sitting down and the computer is in my lap, and parsley is in the space in between my computer and my face... in case you couldn't tell.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment