Monday, March 28, 2011

Sleepy Kitty of the Week

Have I told you where Parsley and Sage sleep when I'm at home? Parsley sleeps curled in a tight ball no more than three inches from my head next to, or on my pillow, and Sage sleeps in the crook of a leg. I actually like where Parsley sleeps more than where Sage sleeps, because at least Parsley is out of the way, whereas Sage impedes my ability to move around at night, which wakes me up.

Here they are enjoying some afternoon sunlight on a chair in the living room. I like how they're sleeping head to toe, or like a ying yang. You can map the sun's progress by where the cats choose to sleep during the day. Ahhh a nap in the sunshine, is there anything better?

1 comment:


  1. this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete