Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm loving Talbots' new look!

If its been said once this year its been said a dozen times. Hiphiphooray for Talbots. 
They've shed their twinset and mom-khaki's reputation with fresher styles for younger people. Except that the items are still relatively conservative so they are age appropriate for a wide range, and appropriate for a wide range of occasions. I can see any number of the dresses working at a wedding with some bling, at the office with a cardigan, or just wandering around on a warm day.

Here is an outfit idea I'm loving: 
With a pair of gold toned gladiator sandals I think it would be very summery and sweet without looking like you were trying to channel Audrey or be a French peasant girl for Halloween. Of course, I'd probably wear it with a light green cardigan, a pair of ballet flats and some oversized sunglasses and pretend to be Audrey Hepburn.

I'm having trouble getting pictures from the rest of the site so here are the links of what I'd ideally buy if I needed clothes and was flush with cash. A Classic Trench.    A Softly Flowing Linen Skirt.  A Silk Tank.   A Silk Scarf.   

Go check out the Talbots website! www.talbots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment