Monday, March 14, 2011

Books I want to read

There is no reason why I should share this with you, except that I tried to save it on my library account online and it disappeared and now I'm annoyed. This is me blogging about how I'm annoyed. Blah blah blah.

Here are the books:


Goat Song: A seasonal life, a short history of herding, and the art of making cheese by Brad Kessler
If you have to ask why I'm interested in reading this book you clearly haven't been reading my blog. =p
Songs of Blood and Sword: A Daughter's Memoir by Fatima Bhutto
I've heard really good things about this book, I don't remember what I heard or where, but I remember they were very good.


Distant Hours by Kate Morton
I've read Kate Morton's other books, "A House at Riverton" and "A Forgotten Garden" and I found them dense, well told stories, with unexpected endings, intrigue, love and most importantly Britain society in the early 20th century. I expect I'll like her third novel just as much.

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
I want to watch the movie, but I like books. No further reason.










Also, all of the Kate Martinelli books by Laurie King. Because I loved her Mary Russel novels, with a fierce passion, I think I read all 10 of them in under a month. You know how sometimes you don't want the story to end? It was like that with the Mary Russel novels, good thing a new one is coming out in September of this year, woot!

Ok, well now that I've saved the books I want to read somewhere accessible, stupid library internet, I'll leave you all now and I will go do some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment